Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Waiting For The Storm

Lately the weather has been cloudy like on the verge of a storm...
Although it's overcast it hasn't rained much where I lived. There have been storms but they've been in nearby areas.

I wish it would actually rain. Sometimes there will be a light rain but it disappears usually in some minutes. Because of this it's been more humid (and still hot) many days.

So this time I'm showing another outfit that I think is pretty versatile. It's still casual especially with the tank top. But you could easy layer this to dress it up more.
But honestly it's way to hot to add anymore layers here at least haha.


Btw I'm sure you might have noticed, I changed my hair to purple!
It's a nice fun change and I really enjoy this change.

The shirt is long cut, which is the first time I've tried this. It seems trickier to wear but I liked how it looked with more slim fitting pants.
The boots are also brand new! And the style is totally new to me. As I never wear boots with such a low cut.

Outfit:
Shirt: Forever21 (men) for sale here
Harness: Forever21 for sale here
Pants: Zara
Boots: YRU


Outfit
Shirt: H&M Divided for sale here
Pants: rue21
Boots: YRU

2 comments:

  1. loving the harness! the design is so pretty <3 it's not "too in your face" which makes in unique imo :D

    ReplyDelete